Upcoming Training Dates: 12th to 15th November 2018
Venue: Cannon Guards Security Ltd, Suite 9a - 9c Britannia House, Leagrave Road, Luton, LU3 1RJ
Time: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Duration: Four Days:
· Working within the Private Security Industry
· Working as a Door Supervisor
· Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry + Examinations
· Physical Intervention Skills within the Private Security Industry + Assessment
Cost: £195.00 payable in advance. This fee is inclusive of training, exam fee and certification. (Please note we do not have card payment facilities)
Dress Code: Comfortable practical clothing and shoes with minimal jewellery for the practice of physical intervention
Refreshments: Light refreshments will be provided - Tea, coffee and biscuits.
Parking: Cannon Guards Security has no parking facilities. Parking may be found in the surrounding area.
Smoking: Britannia House has a no smoking policy. Smoking breaks will be provided to smoke outside the building.
· Two passport size photographs on a white background
· Identification Documents which should include either a signed valid passport and signed valid photo driving licence or a British birth certificate OR
· One of the previous mentioned ID documents and two proof of address, for example a utility bill, bank statement, council tax bill etc.
Further details and requirements can be given on request via:
Telephone: 01582 485888